Translate I Käännä

sunnuntai 3. maaliskuuta 2013

You sit down

The trip from Koh Tao to Hat Yai was fun :) first I was a bit sceptical because during my last boat trip I had to listen some people throwing up from the boat constantly and I had to fight not to join them. And this time the boat trip was twice as long. But the sea was my friend this time :) The only obstacle was that they played that stupid show of "Just for laughs" which i hate. so only minor obstacles ;)



I found the bus from the pier of surathani easily. It was a mini bus with an ac, what a luxury. All other passengers hopped of soon but after a while the driver picked up some of his friends or relatives :) then out of a blue we stopped and the driver says "you out". okay, I go out. Then other passenger points out a building and says " you sit down". Okay I sit down :D they didn't say it in a rude way at all and I guessed that I needed to change bus. So I said many times my destination and found a woman who probably had some maternal instincts and made gestures that she is also going there and sat next to me to wait for a bus. When the correct bus came "you in" was enough for me to understand that it was my bus. This time the bus was full of locals, actually i hadn't seen any tourists in a while. Also two monks sat on the front seat. When the sun set i knew that we were close. We stopped again but this time noone gave me any instructions so i asked if we are in hat Yai. The guy next to me smiled and answered "this is a gas station". Upsiii, hah well better safe than sorry :D only 20 minutes from the gas station we arrived to the bus station and i called to Ui, my contact in the office and she arranged a taxi for me. All i needed to do is to find seven eleven (there are seven elevens and tescos in here!) and wait. How easy! I ate one very tasty seven eleven pizza and thought about Mexico where i was a regular customer in those but despised the food they had in there. And now i am writing this in taxi and soon i should be there. Exciting!



I couldnt publish this before so now I am in the offixe ready to sleep on the floor as i will do the next three months. Now i am glad that i carried my inflatable matress because otherwise i would be sleeping on a yogamat. sweet dreams :)

-------------

Matka meni mukavasti Koh Taolta Hat Yaihin. olin matkan alkupäästä vähän skeptinen sillä viime laivamatka ei mennyt kovin kivasti koska joku juoksi koko ajan oksentamaan laidan yli ja oli siinä pitelemistä etten olisi liittynyt seuraan. Mutta tällä kertaa meri oli suopea ja vaikka laivamatka kestikin tuplasti kauemmin siinä ei ollut mitään ongelmaa. Paitsi että telllarista tuli jatkuvalla syötöllä "pilanpäiten" enkä voi sietää sitä ohjelmaa. Eli aika helppoa ;)



Satamassa löysin bussin helposti. Se oli minibussi jossa oli ilmastointi ja kaikkea. Luksusta! Kaikki muut matkustajat jäivät pian pois ja sain matkustaa hetken yksin kunnes kuski poimi joitain kavereitaan/sukulaisiaan matkaan mukaan. Sitten yhtäkkiä me pysähdyimme ja kuski vain sanoi "sinä ulos" ja minähän menin. Ehdin siinä hetken ihmetellä kunnes eräs matkustajista sanoi "sinä istu alas" ja osoitti rakennusta lähellä. Siinä hiffasin että kyse oli bussin vaihdosta ja istuin kuuliaisesti alas. He eivät missään nimessä olleet ilkeitä tai mitään. ilmaisu vaan oli puutteellista mutta tärkein kävi selväksi. Kun oikea bussi tuli minut ohjeistettiin taas "sinä mene" ja minähän menin. Tällä kertaa bussi oli täynnä paikallisia, enkä oikeastaan ollut nähnyt turisteja pitkään aikaan. Seuraavan kerran kun pysähdyimme ei ohjeistusta tullutkaan ja tiesin että olimme lähellä joten uskaltauduin kysymään että onko tämä Hat Yai. Vieressäni oleva poika hymyili ja vastasi "me olemme huoltoasemalla". Hah, vähän nauratti mutta kysyvä ei tieltä eksy ;)



Kun pääsin bussiasemalle soitin Uille, kontaktilleni toimistolla ja hän hankki minulle taksin puhelimitse. Minun täytyi vain kävellä seven elevenille ja taksi tulisi siihen. Helppoa!



Nyt viimeistelen tätä toimistolla jossa nukumme yön. Lattialla kuten seuraavat kolme kuukautta. Nyt tuntuu hyvältä että raahasin täytettävää patjaani koko matkan koska muuten nukkuisin joogamatolla. Kauniita unia!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti