Translate I Käännä

torstai 31. tammikuuta 2013

And off we go





27 hours ago i was at Helsinki-vantaa airport and i have to say, i was quite scared. After that i have seen many things already such as border control man using toilet with a very big gun in his hands (Amsterdam), very persistent flight captain (Dutch in Helsinki) and all kind of people poking their nose a lot (kuala lumpur)! Well not that much yet but i slept almost the whole 12 hrs flight and my 7hrs at the airport in Malesia so I bet I will experience more my eyes open.



I have been thinking a lot about the people in finland, how everyone was so supportive and cheering me up. Also i find it quite cool to have collegues who are so awsome that one leaves the office in tears. Quite lucky I would say. And as I wrote to my volunteer work application "I have good, balanced relationships with my friends and family and by knowing that I have the courage to go and adventure on my own" well something as sweet but true story! :) <3

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti