Translate I Käännä

tiistai 15. lokakuuta 2013

I am an ignorant little girl and I am glad to admit it

Here I go again. I am sorry that I didn't write the closure for my trip in Asia. To be honest I was so annoyed and sick after my long flight to Finland. And I think I was experiencing some cultural shock after realizing how totally different world I was living in for several months.

But now I am on the run again and this time my destination is sunny California. I am glad to go but I have to admit that I never really even wanted to go to US and to San Francisco. Or I don't mind of course and I am happy to see the TV series and movies "alive" but I didn't have the urge to go to US like many people do. You might find it unfair that I am still traveling while you think that you don't maybe have the chance to do it. But what I think is unfair is that you more likely have all or most of your love ones close by. I don't, and the odds are that I never will have. Everything has more than one way to look at it :)

I was picky for once and paid a bit extra to be traveling nicely with BA and with good connections. The whole trip takes only a bit more than 16 hrs plus some which is in my scale a good traveling time.

As stated I was not very enthusiastic of traveling to US. Nor any other new place actually. I was just thinking how I don't have any place right now where I would like to visit. Somehow the world citizen thing had gone to my head and I was thinking in a way that I have seen enough. Boy was I wrong.

I fell back into reality just now when we are passing some mountains in Canada. I don't think I have ever seen mountains like that. I could see an avalanche and a small turquoise mountain lake in the middle of nowhere. And mountains as far as I could see and canyons and all that seemed untouched! Well. I know where I want to go next. And to learn more and see more. I know nothing about Canada and very little about any part of US and if I can see something extraordinary already when flying I can definitely learn more in my destination.  Therefore I admit that I am ignorant and I am glad to admit it because it means that I still have a lot to learn.  

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti